Upon reaching Bali you meet our representative who further assists you in the tour. You get an assisted transfer to the hotel where you check-in and relax. Bali has become a notable tourist spot owing to its spectacular beaches, culture, heritage and the fact that it is a paradise for surfers and divers. The New Balinese Airport is one of its highlights; it has a magnificent statue near its façade depicting the battle between Gatotkacha and Karna, dating back to 1993. Stay overnight in hotel.
After breakfast get set for an enthralling day ahead, as Tanjung Benoa has various marine adventure to offer. On this white-sand beach you can try your hands on Parasailing, Banana Boat, Rolling Donut, Jet Ski, Fling Fish, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat and many other activities. After this, you are served lunch and you head to Blue Point Beach. This beach is located beside a cliff and its clear water adds on to its glory. Hop atop the cliff for a splendid view of sun setting somewhere beyond frolicking ocean. You can also choose to enjoy the traditional Kecak Dance performance. Overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning you are served breakfast as you get ready for Batubulan Village. This is an artistic countryside exhibiting Indonesian culture with grace. Its Barong and Kris dance must be enjoyed during the visit. Thereafter you visit the Celuk Village and behold the sight of local artisans working on the masterpieces made of gold and silver. Celuk Village is a popular spot of Bali well known for its jewelries, especially those made of silver. If time permits, you next head to Tegenungan Waterfalls (a part of the sacred river Petanu surrounded with lush greenery) and Wood Carving Center of Kemenuh Village (an unspoiled village with scenic beauty and brilliant knowledge of craft). Other spots lined up for this day are Kintamani (with miles of lush green mountains cape, Kintamani offers brilliant views of the active volcano Mount Batur and sparkling Lake Batur). Have lunch in local restaurant, with a backdrop of volcano, greenery and fresh breeze. En route your hotel visit Tampak Siring Temple (A Hindu temple, also known as Holy water Temple; well known for its holy spring that is believed to cure diseases and other problems of life). Stay overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the harbour to board the ferry to Bali. Arrive Bali and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day enjoy various beach activities – swimming, para sailing, gliding, riding the water scooter, surfing etc (additional charges). Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out and transfer to the airport to take your flight back to India.
• 04 nights accommodation with breakfast.
• All transfers in / out from airport.
• Barong Kintamani tour.
• All tours and transfers on private basis.
• Water sport package at Tanjung Benoa beach (01 x Parasailing, Banana boat and Jet sky, Turtle Island and Glass bottom boat included) along with Uluwatu temple and sunset tour..
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings..
We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels..
Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
3 Star Hotel
|Bali||Ibis Style Benoa / Kuta Lagoon Resort or Similar|
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved