Arrive Paro by Druk Airways, the only national carrier. The flight offers you beautiful view of mountains and landscapes. On arrival and after visa formalities are completed, you will be received by ITT members transfer to Thimphu (65 KMS / 02 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts), the capital of Bhutan. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast go for Thimphu sightseeing tour. Visit Memorial Chorten, the Stupa built in 1974 in the memory of late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. The paintings and images inside the monument provide a rare sight into Buddhist philosophy. Also visit Mothinthang zoo and Viewpoint. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Paro. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Visit the National Museum which houses and impressive collection of fine arts, paintings, bronzes, textiles, jewellery and handicrafts sections as well as galleries of stamps for which the Country is very popular. Also visit the Rinpung Dzong, the Fortress of the Heap of Jewels, built in 1645 by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel. It is an imposing square fortress, representative of typical Dzong architecture, with a central tower and courtyards housing the administrative (Dzongkhag) and has a community of about 200 monks. A hike down the moderate slope to the cantilever bridge, one of the finest specimens in Bhutan with its shingle roof and two guard-houses at each end.
After breakfast drive 20 minutes to the end of the valley to Drukgyel Dzong from where one can see the towering peak of Jomolhari (7,316m, 24,003 ft). This mountain, also revered as a powerful goddess, forms the border with Tibet and provides magnificent background to the ruined Drukgyel Dzong and village. Drive to Rumthangka and have the glorious view of Taktsang. The hike is optional. Taktsang Monastery, clinging on the steep rock, is one of the holiest temple in Bhutan. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche flew on the Tigress back and meditated here. The trek to the temple through the pine tree and sweet aroma of the air is indeed a very special and memorable event. The return hike will take about 05-06 hours. On Our way back, we will visit Kyichu Temple (built by the Tibetan King Songtsen Gompo in the 7th century). Rest of the time free for souvenir shopping in the small town of Paro. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your journey back home.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Inter Island Transfers :
a) For Luxury and Premium 1 and Premium 2 Packages :To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
b) For Deluxe and Superior Packages : To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
c) For Standard and Economy Packages : To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by Government Ferry / Green Ocean ( Economy Seats ) / similar category.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
|Thimpu||Hotel Shantideva / Similar|
|Paro||Hotel Samden Norzin / Hotel Jigmeling / Similar|
Standard and Economy
Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans / similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved