Arrive in Delhi, by late evening. Upon arrival meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Spend night at the hotel.
Morning starts with the city sightseeing tour to New and Old Delhi including major attractions like Jama Masjid, India Gate, Parliament House, Humayun Tomb, Red Fort, Gandhi memorial, and Qutab Minar. After the city tour of Delhi, drive to Agra. Stop midway to visit Sikandra. The Sikandra city is frequented by tourists to visit the popular tomb of Akbar. After the visit, start over for Agra again. Upon reaching Agra, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels for a lavish dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Next morning after breakfast, embark on an excursion to sightseeing tour of Agra. The major tourist attractions of Agra include Agra Fort, Tomb of Itmad-ud- Daulah. Mehtab Bagh, Ram Bagh, Chini Ka Rauza and Guru Ka Tal. After Lunch move out to visit the Taj Mahal, the epitome of Love. The beautiful Taj Mahal is the seventh wonder of the world and was commissioned by the Mughal emperor Saha Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. After exploring the Taj Mahal, transfer to the Agra Fort railway station to board the an overnight train to Varanasi.
In the morning the train chugs into the Varanasi Cantonment Station. Disembark from the train to meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax for a while in the cozy comfort of its room. Later in the day move out of the hotel for a sightseeing tour of Varanasi. The major tourist attractions of Varanasi include Niranjana River, Mahabodhi Temple and Sujata Village. Spend the evening at leisure. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
On the following day after breakfast, move out of the hotel to reach Bodhgaya. It is one of the most important and sacred Buddhist pilgrimage center in the world. As you reach Bodhgaya, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax for a while in the cozy comfort of its room. Later set off for a sightseeing tour of Bodhgaya. The major tourist attractions of Bodhgaya include Mahabodhi temple, Bodhi tree and the Vishnupad Mandir. In the evening visit Chankramana and Ratnagarh. After the visit return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Post breakfast, move out of the hotel to enjoy a guided tour to Bodhgaya. The other major tourist attractions scheduled for the day include Brahm Yoni, Chinese Temple & Monastery, 80 ft Statue of the Buddha, International Buddhist House and Japanese Temple, Rajayatana, Thai Temple & Monastery, Tibetan Monastery, Lotus Tank, Buddha Kund, Burmese Temple, Buddhist Monastery of Bhutan, Archaeological Museum.In the evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Relish breakfast at the hotel, leave for Patna. Along the way visit Rajgiri for the sightseeing. Then start again for Patna. Upon reaching Patna, check-in at one of our listed hotels. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Patna. The major tourist hotspots of Patna include Golghar, Takht Sri Patna Sahib, Sanjay Gandhi Jaivik Udyan, Mahavir Mandir and the Patna Museum. In the evening after enjoying a sumptuous dinner, retire for the night in the hotel.
After breakfast, drive towards Kushinagar on the way visit Vaishali. It is a small village surrounded by banana and mango groves as well as rice fields. Explore Vaishali for its major tourist attractions like Ashokan Pillar, Bawan Pokhar Temple, Budha Stupa-I & II, Abhiskek Pushkarn, Kundalpur and the Shanti Stupa. After the visit continue driving to Kushinagar. It is the place where Buddha finally attained Mahaparmirvana. After check-in at one of our listed hotels, head to a guided tour of Kushinagar covering major tourist attractions like Sun temple, Kushinagar Museum, Mahaparinirvana Temple. After the sightseeing return to the hotel for dinner and Retire for the night in the hotel.
After breakfast drive straight to Lumbini, the birthplace of Buddha. On reaching Lumbini, check-in at one of our listed hotels. The major tourist attractions of Lumbini include the holy temple of Maya Devi, Lumbini Grove, Rummendei pillar, Dharmaswami Maharaja Buddha Vihara. In the evening drive to visit Kapilvastu. After the visit return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast, drive straight to Sarvasti. On reaching Sarvasti check-in at the hotel. After resting for a while move out to visit the Jetavana Monastery is an ancient monastery that was located near Sravasti. The remains of Lord Buddha’s hut can be seen at the monastery. The other major tourist attractions of the area are the Jain temple, Ananthapindika Stupa and the Agulimala Stupa. After the visit return to the hotel to take some rest. Retire for the night at the hotel after enjoying a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning after breakfast drive straight to Lucknow. On reaching Lucknow, transfer to Lucknow airport to board a flight to Delhi. On reaching Delhi airport board a connecting flight for the onward destination.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast Lunch & Dinner .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings..
We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels..
Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved