After breakfast proceed to Barkot via Mussoorie. En route visit Kempty fall. Upon arrival check in into the hotel, rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Barkot. No activities Reach Barkot and have proper rest.
Morning leave from Janki Chatti via Hanuman Chatti & Fool Chatti. On arrival Janki Chatti start Trek of 05 kms for Yamunotri, On Arrive Yamunotri Holi Dip in Garam Kund, than Pooja and Darshan of Shree Yamunotri Ji, after Darshan and Pooja, afternoon start trek back to Janki Chatti on arrival Janki Chatti meet with driver and drive back to hotel for Overnight stay.
Drive to Uttarkashi. Visit Vishwanath Temple & Others. Check in Hotel. Rest day at leisure. Night Halt. Uttarkashi – Uttarkashi is a small and beautiful town, situated between two rivers; Varuna and Ashi, whose water flow into the Bhagirathi from either side of the town. Elevated, at a height of 1588 meters, this little town is very similar to Kashi and Varanasi, in that it has the same kind of temples and ghats and likewise, a north or ‘uttar’ facing river. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast leave for Gangotri early in the morning. Offering prayers & pooja darshan, later drive back to Uttarkashi , en route visit Gangnani & Harsil. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Morning after breakfast proceed to long drive to Sitapur via Guptkashi. On your drive you would pass through Tehri Dam (The Hydro Electric Project). Overnight stay in the hotel at Phata/Sitapur.
Morning drive to Gaurikund (16 kms drive-one way). On arrival Gaurikund start your journey on the tough trek ahead. On arrival Kedarnath freshening up, perform Pooja and also Darshan at Shri Kedarnathji. This evening we are staying in Kedarnath Ji in govt provided camps or huts (Clients Own arrangement ).
Amidst the dramatic mountains capes of the majestic Kedarnath range stands one of the twelve 'Jyotirlingas' of Kedar or Lord Shiva. Lying at an altitude of 3584 mts. on the head of river Mandakini, the shrine of Kedarnath is amongst the holiest pilgrimages for the Hindus.
Or If you can take local transport such as horse or doli for your ride then same day return from Kedarnath ji Darshan and night stay at hotel.
Early Morning after Daeshan Kedarnath Ji we are trekking back to Sitapur and further we have this day. We will drive back to Hotel and collect our luggage and then drive to Ukhimath. Ukhimath which is winter sheet of "Kedarnath Ji". Attend aarti at Omkareshwar Temple at Ukhimath. Overnight Stay at Ukhimath.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Badrinath via Joshimath, (Narsimha Temple, Sankaracharaya Math) Badrinath. Evening Darshan & Pooja at Badrinath temple. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Rituals & Activities: Early Morning take a holy dip in Tapt Kund , Have again Darshan of Badri Vishal if time allows otherwise Important visit to Nag Nagin Pith (One of the important place in India for Sarp kal Dosh Nivaran ) , Short Visit to Mana Village (Vyas Cave , Ganesha Cave , Keshav Prayag , Darshan of Sarasawati Udgam (origin) ), Charan Paduka Darshan , ,Short visit of Ekadasi Gufa & hanuman Gufa.
Badrinath temple darshan and local sightseen. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel at Rudraprayag.
Things to DO.
Rituals & Activities :
Early Morning take a holy dip in Tapt Kund , Have again Darshan of Badri Vishal if time allows otherwise Important visit to Nag Nagin Pith (One of the important place in India for Sarp kal Dosh Nivaran ) , Short Visit to Mana Village (Vyas Cave , Ganesha Cave , Keshav Prayag , Darshan of Sarasawati Udgam (origin) ), Charan Paduka Darshan Short visit of Ekadasi Gufa & hanuman Gufa. View of Vishnu Prayag ,Nandprayag , Karnprayag while returning back to Rudraprayag.
Badrinath: Cradled in the twin Mountain ranges of Nar and Narayan is the holiest of the four main shrines - Badrinath along the left bank of river Alaknanda with the towering Neelkantha Peaks as the splendid backdrop. Once the spot was carpeted with 'badris' or wild berries and hence was famous as Badri van. Legend has it, when the Ganga was requested to descend to earth to help suffering humanity; the earth was enable to withstand the force of its decent. Therefore the mighty Ganga was split into 12 holy channels. Alaknanda was one of them that later became the abode of Lord Vishnu or Badrinath.
Narad Kund: A recess in the river, near Tapt Kund, forming a pool from where the Badrinath idol was recovered.
Brahama Kapal: It is a flat platform a few yards north of the temple and on the bank of river Alaknanda. It is an important place for shhradh ceremony or offering of pinds to ensure a heavenly place for dead ancestors or manes. It is said that offering pind here, the manes are permanently enshrined in heaven and no more pinds are to be done elsewhere ever afterwards. Legends have it that when Shiva chopped of the fifth head of Brahma, it got stuck to his trident. Lastly with the blessing of Lord Vishnu at Badrivan, the head of Brahma fell down from the trident at this place & hence the name Brahma-Kapal (head).
Sheshnetra: It is a large block of stone between toward small seasonal lakes carrying an eye of "Sheshnag" The eye formation is quite natural, 1.5kms. away is a boulder having an impression of the legendary serpent, better known as the Sheshnag's eye, it is believed that the seshnag waits at this place patiently to accompany the lord on his reincarnation.
Mana Village: Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet. The women of the village offer Choli to the deity on closing day of the temple each year.
Bhim Pul: On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
Vyas Gufa (cave): Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
Rudraprayag: It is the confluence of river Mandakini and river Alaknanda. Temples: Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms). Rituals & Activities : Joshimath, Narshimha Temple , Pandukeshwar Udhav Mandir (Also Called Yog dhyan Badri), Vridh Badri.
After breakfast drive to Haridwar enroute visit Devprayag , Rishikesh (Ram Jhula & Laxman Jhula, Gita Mandir).After sightseeing proceed to Haridwar. We will drop you at Haridwar railway staion . Tour Ends here.
• Neat, clean, accommodation on Double and Triple sharing basis.
• Meal – Breakfast Lunch & Dinner (Veg meals on Fixed Menu) .
• All point to point sight-seeing as per given program possible in time frame.
• Transportation from Delhi to Delhi (for the designated meeting point). – Air Condition will work only from Delhi to Haridwar and vice versa, AC will not run in the hills.
• All toll, tax, parking and driver allowances are included.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Stay in Kedarnath Ji will be your Own.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
• Trijugi Naryan, Chopta is not included in package.
• Charges for AC / Heater will be extra and as per hotel to hotel basis.
• AC will not operate on Hills. Ac will only operate from Delhi – Haridwar & Hardwar to Delhi only.
• Government Service Tax (GST) will be extra only.
• Vehicle Charges are inclusive of all toll taxes / parking and driver allowance.
(2 Star Category)
(3 Star Category)
(4-5 Star Category)
|1||Jankichatti||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Raturi or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|2||Jankichatti||Atithi Niwas, Hotel Raturi or Similar||Durga Resort , Yamunotri Resorts or Similar||Camp Nirvana, Yamunotri Resorts or Similar|
|3||Uttarkashi||Hotel Shivananda, Hotel Gangaputra or Similar||Hotel Mahima Resort, Hotel 5 Elements or Similar||Hotel Shivlinga, Monal Hotel or Similar|
|4||Uttarkashi||Hotel Shivananda, Hotel Gangaputra or Similar||Hotel Mahima Resort, Hotel 5 Elements or Similar||Hotel Shivlinga, Monal Hotel or Similar|
|5||Sitapur/Phata||Hotel Paradise, Jagat Raj or Similar||Raj Palace , Camp Nirvana or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Adhya Vill or Similar|
|6||Sitapur/Phata||Hotel Paradise, Jagat Raj or Similar||Raj Palace , Camp Nirvana or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Adhya Vill or Similar|
|7||Sitapur/Phata||Hotel Paradise, Jagat Raj or Similar||Raj Palace , Camp Nirvana or Similar||Hotel Shivalik valley, Adhya Vill or Similar|
|8||Badrinath||Hotel Janki, Hotel Rajasthan or Similar||Snow Crest , Badrivilla or Similar||Hotel Sarovar Portico or Similar|
|9||Rudraprayag||Hotel Narayana, Vijay Raj or Similar||Hotel Samrat , Pushpdeep Grand or Similar||Hotel Monal or Similar|
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved