At early morning drive from Delhi to Corbett National Park, Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas, on the banks of the Ramganga River in the Patli Dun Valley. It is India's Oldest Wildlife sanctuary and is named after Jim Corbett who spent many years in this area. On arrival check in at the Wildlife Resort. Free for seeing koshi river and enjoying the riverside. Overnight stay at Resort.
Have a memorable experience this morning by taking up elephant ride or jeep safari. Enjoy the pleasant climate of the place amid the greenery surrounding the place. In the evening either go for a safari to spot the wildlife or spend time at leisure. Dinner and stay overnight at the lodge.
Breakfast at hotel. Today at leisure check out and drive toward Delhi, on arrival transfer to Airport / Railway station to catch your pre booked Flight / Train.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
|Corbett||Corbett View Resort / Saalvan Resort or Similar|
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
© KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved