Arrive Paro by Druk Airways, the only national carrier. The flight offers you beautiful view of mountains and landscapes. On arrival and after visa formalities are completed, you will be received by ITT members transfer to Thimphu (65 KMS / 02 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts), the capital of Bhutan. Visitors can enjoy relaxing walk in the valley at evening. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast go for Thimphu sightseeing tour. Visit Memorial Chorten, the Stupa built in 1974 in the memory of late King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk. The paintings and images inside the monument provide a rare sight into Buddhist philosophy. Also visit Mothinthang zoo and Viewpoint. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast drive to Wangdiphodrang (70KMS / 03 HRS, 1350Mts / 4430Fts), the last town on the highway before entering central Bhutan. The drive over Dochu La pass is very scenic with fascinating view of mountains of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong which was built at the confluence of the Po and Mo Chu Rivers in the 17th Century by Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyel served as capital of Bhutan until 1955. (The Punakha Dzong is closed in the month of winter when the monk body is in Punakha. All visit to Dzong and Monasteries is limited till courtyard only) Further drive to Wangdiphodrang (70 KMS /03 HRS, 1350Mts / 4430Fts) the last town on the highway before entering central Bhutan. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast go for full day Gangtey excursion. Gangtey Gompa in the Phobjikha Valley is a 16th century monastery. It is the only monastery in Bhutan, which follows the Nyingmapa sect of Buddhism. The Phobjikha valley is home to rare Black Necked Crane, an endangered species, which migrate from the Tibetan plateau in winters. About 250-300 of these reside in this beautiful valley. Return to Wangdiphodrang in the evening. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast go for drive (135 KMS / 05 HRS, 2134Mts / 7000Fts) to Paro via Lobesa and a short walk through farm houses and fields to Chimme Lhakhang. This monastery was built in the 15 century and dedicated to the famous Lam Drukpa Kunley or divine mad man. He is one of the most famous saints in Bhutan and his temple is visited mostly by childless couples. Have lunch at Thimphu (optional) and drive to Paro to visit the oldest building in Bhutan, the Simtokha Dzong. It now serves as a Buddhist university. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast go for Paro sightseeing tour. Visit the ruined fortress of Drugyel Dzong which still attracts visitors due to the strategic location of the fort. On clear weather Mount Chomolhari 7320 meters can be seen towering over the Dzong. Proceed through the beautiful valley to the watch tower or locally known as Ta-Dzong. Visit Ta Dzong, a national museum which was built in 1651 as a watch tower. The museum is open from Tuesday to Saturday from 0900HRS TO 1600HRS & it is closed on Sunday, Monday & National Holidays. Since 1951 the Dzong has been re-established as the National Museum and holds fascinating collections of art and religious Thangka painting. Take a short walk downhill to the Rinpung Dzong which serves as the administrative center and school for monks. Walk further down crossing the traditional bridge into Paro Town. Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your journey back home.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Daily Breakfast.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Inter Island Transfers :
a) For Luxury and Premium 1 and Premium 2 Packages :To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
b) For Deluxe and Superior Packages : To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by AC Makkruzz / AC Coastal Cruise / similar category.
c) For Standard and Economy Packages : To and Fro Tickets to Havelock & Neil Island from Port Blair by Government Ferry / Green Ocean ( Economy Seats ) / similar category.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
|Thimpu||Hotel Shantideva / Similar|
|Paro||Hotel Samden Norzin / Hotel Jigmeling / Similar|
Standard and Economy
Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle Like Mahendra Scorpio / Mahendra Xylo / Chevrolet Tavera or Maruti Ertiga at Port Blair &NAC Tata Sumo / NAC Chevrolet Enjoy / NAC Maruti Vans / similar at Havelock and Neil Island . Please note vehicle will not be at disposal.
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved