Upon your arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for a pre-booked stay. The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier. Goa is also known for its massive forts which were built by Indian rulers and Portuguese colonies which settled in Goa in the 15th century. Besides, you can visit the famous ‘Fort Aguada’ whose major portions have been converted into a luxury hotel. Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
After Breakfast visit charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing. Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs. The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa. Proceed towards the Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
After Breakfast you will head straight towards South Goa. Colva is a popular beach in South Goa. The beach is home to shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries. Have some fun and laze around as the day will mark the end of your holiday in Goa. You will be assisted in smooth transfer to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey.
• Accommodation using Twin Sharing Basis .
• Daily Breakfast.
• Barong Kintamani tour.
• All tours and transfers on private basis.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings..
We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels..
Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
3 Star Hotel
|Bali||Goan Village or Similar|
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
© KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved