Arrive at Athens airport meet with our representative and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy Athens sightseeing along with Acropolis Museum. Begin with a panoramic drive of the city visiting the Panathenaic Stadium (modern Olympic Games), the Prime Minister's residence (ex-Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colourful uniforms, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial of the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma), the Propylea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the Parthenon. Then proceed to the New Acropolis museum for a guided visit. After the end of the tour transfer back to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Early in the morning you will be transferred to Piraeus port. Embarkation on your ferry and sail off to Santorini Island. Upon arrival in Santorini transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the Volcano and Caldera guided tour with hot spring, Thirassia and Oia – boat tour. Sailing from the Old port of Fira to the island of Nea Kameni. There you have the opportunity to climb on the top of the volcano, see the active crater and walk on its rims! Next stop is Palia Kameni, where you can swim in the hot springs created thousand years ago by the underwater power of the Volcano. Right after the boat sails above the underwater craters to Thirassia Island where you can eat in the picturesque small taverns near the port, swim in the crystalline waters or visit the village of Manolas on the top of Thirassia caldera. The last stop of our cruise is the small port of Oia where you have two options: you can visit the village of Oia, enjoy the famous sunset and return at your hotel with the local bus, or you can stay on board, enjoy the view of Oia and return for disembarkation at the old port of Fira where an amazing day finishes. Overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to Santorini port. Ferry embarkation and sail off to Mykonos Island. Upon arrival in Mykonos transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure and overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Take the day free at leisure in some of the many cosmopolitan sandy beaches of the island, shopping or discovering its vivid night life. Overnight stay in hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Check out and transfer to Mykonos port. Ferry embarkation and sail off to Piraeus port- Athens. Upon arrival at Piraeus port transfer to your hotel in Athens. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out and transfer to the airport to take your flight back to India.
• Athens airport to hotel transfer.
• 03 nights accommodation in Athens with breakfast.
• Athens sightseeing with Acropolis Museum.
• Transfer from Athens hotel to Piraeus port.
• 02 nights accommodation in Santorini with breakfast.
• Volcano and Caldera guided tour with hot spring Thirassia and Oia boat tour.
• 02 nights accommodation Mykonos with breakfast.
• Transfer from Athens hotel to Piraeus port.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings..
We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels..
Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
3 Star Hotel
|Athens||Best Western Candia / Kuta Lagoon Resort or Similar|
|Santorini||Nikolas Hotel or Similar|
|Mykonos||Pelican Art Hotel or Similar|
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
© KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved