On arrival in Delhi airport/railway station, our representative offers an assisted transfer to your first destination Shimla, by road. Fondly referred to as the ‘Queen of Hills’, Shimla is a very popular hill town of Himachal Pradesh. As you reach, check-in at the hotel. After settling into the rooms, the day is at your own discretion. Spend the day in doing the activities of your interest. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Post breakfast; proceed for an excursion to Kufri, a must-visit place. Placed at an altitude of 2290 m above the sea level, Kufri is blessed with tranquility, scenery and is dotted with tourist attractions like Mahasu Peak, Chini Bunglow, Indira Tourist Park etc. When back in Shimla, visit the Vice Regal Lodge- once the summer residence of various British viceroys, it boasts of an interesting English Renaissance architecture. Thereafter in the evening, enjoy a leisure walk on the Mall Road. Delicious dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast on the 3rd day, get transferred by road to Manali. Placed at an altitude of 2050 m above the sea level, Manali is a very popular hill station that is flocked by tourists every year in crazy numbers. On reaching, check-in at the hotel. Get some rest. The evening is at leisure. Take a walk on main market road of Manali. Enjoy the bustling tourist activity, taste the local cuisine, enjoy the cool breeze and more. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Today, get all set for visiting the prime attractions of Manali. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple- an ancient temple around 450 years old that is dedicated to Hadimba Devi wide of one of the Pandava brothers Bhim. Later in the day explore the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft centre. Take a walk up to the old Vashisht village. Back to the hotel for dinner and night Stay.
After breakfast proceed for a full day excursion Solang Valley. Solang Valley is well known for adventure activities like – paragliding, zorbing, snow scooter and ATV rides. You can take a cable car ride in Solang Nalah. On the way back to Manali take a hot bath in hot springs in Vashisht. Dinner and night stay at the hotel in Manali.
After breakfast, hit the road to Dharamshala. On the way, let the cool breeze come while treating your eyes to the scenic, spread all around. After arrival in Dharamshala, check-in the hotel. Spend the evening as per your own. The peaceful hill town of Dharamshala or Dharamshala is an ideal holiday destination that boasts of lush greenery, fresh air, thick green forests and a number of attractions. Stay overnight.
After breakfast proceed to visit the prime attractions of Dharamshala including the Tibetan Medical Centre for Cancer- various ailments are treated here using rare Buddhist medicines that have herbal ingredients, Church of St. John- an Anglican church-also known as St. John in the Wilderness that was constructed way back in the year 1852, the popular local monasteries where you can try meditation. The evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
After breakfast check-out and drop at Pathankot Railway Station/Chandigarh/Delhi.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast Lunch & Dinner.
• Accommodation on Quad or doormetry sharing basis.
• One Half Day local sightseeing of Manali and Solang Valley by private car (subject to weather condition)
• Overnight journey in an air-conditioned Volvo Bus for Delhi
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
Himgiri Cottage,Hotel King Palace ,Hotel Apple Rose
Hotel Drilbu, Hotel Monal, Hotel Park View
Hotel Atithi,Hotel Kumar Residency,Turkish Cottage
|Price Starting from INR 8,000/- Per person|
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved