Welcome to your 'Enchanting Nepal’ tour! Arrive into Kathmandu International Airport. Post customs and immigration, you will be met just outside the arrival hall and get transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is leisure on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The morning of day 2 is scheduled for Yatra Preparation. In the afternoon get transferred to the airport to board the flight to Nepalgunj. Get transferred to the hotel. Check into the hotel. Nepalgunj is the western border town of Nepal and is quite popular amid trekking enthusiasts. The day is at leisure. Spend it as per your liking. Admire the stunning scenery. Stay overnight at Hotel.
In the morning, fly to Simikot (3000 m) by fixed wing, and then to Hilsa (3700 m) by Helicopter. Savor the breathtaking scenery during your helicopter ride. From Hilsa, cross the border to drive to Purang (3800 m). This journey is of around 1 hour. You have entered into Tibet today. As you arrive at the hotel, check-in at the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
The 4th day of the tour has been kept free. The day is at leisure and has been kept for acclimatization to the high altitude, which is an important step as you have to travel on high-altitudes. Relax in your room. In the evening, you can explore the town on your own. Stay overnight.
Start the day with getting transferred to the highly revered Mansarovar Lake, by road. This pristine lake lies at an altitude of 4500 m above the sea level. This road journey is of approximately 3 hours. On arrival, take a dip in the holy waters of the lake. It is believed that by bathing in this lake, one can was away all his sins. Later on, perform Puja. This freshwater lake holds immense religious significance in Buddhism, Hinduism, and Jainism. The snow-covered peaks make the surroundings even more charming. Pilgrims also perform circumambulation of this sacred Lake. Once you complete all the rituals, move to the guesthouse. Overnight stay in guesthouse.
Today, start your road journey to Yamadwar, which is going to be of around 2 hours. After reaching, get all set for a trek to Diraphuk (4760 m). This trek is of 7 – 8 hours. While you are walking, savor the surrounding scenery. Admire the serenity that is all around you. On reaching, check-in at the guesthouse and relax. Stay overnight in Diraphuk.
This day has been booked for an exciting trek to Zuthulphuk. This trek is going to be of 10 to 12 hours so begin the trek early in the morning. Walk past the Dolma La Pass (5650 m) and treat your eyes to the wonderful surrounding views. In the evening, you arrive in Zuthulphuk. After completing the check--in at the guesthouse, you can now relax. Overnight in Zuthulphuk.
The day starts with a trek to the revered Mani walls (3 – 4 hours' trek). These walls are a collection of stone pebbles, plates and rocks with holy inscriptions of Buddhism. It is said that the Mansarovar yatra gets completed, once the person touches these inscriptions. Pay homage at the site. Thereafter, 3 hours road journey to Darchen commences. On arrival, check- into a guesthouse. Overnight in Darchen.
Drive by road towards Hilsa via Purang. During the journey, admire the mesmerizing scenery. On reaching in Hilsa, check-in at a guesthouse. If time and energy permits, you can explore the town on your own. Overnight stay in Hilsa.
In the morning, from Hilsa you fly to Simikot and then arrive in Nepalgunj. Later, get transferred to the airport to board the flight back to Kathmandu. As you reach, get to your hotel. Complete the check-in and relax after the tiresome but fulfilling Yatra. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
In the morning, drive to the Kathmandu Airport to board the flight back home.
• Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj.
• 02 Nights decent hotel accommodation in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj with all vegetarian meals.
• Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare.
• Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both way.
• Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board vegetarian meals.
• A/C coach supporting truck for luggage.
• Sleeping mat, Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour.
• Free Duffel Bag.
• Yak for Kailash Parikrama for luggage only.
• Gamow bag, oxygen cylinder.
• Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client.
• GST extra
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
• Food & transport in the any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason
• Evacuation cost
• Still camera/ video camera charges
• Travel insurance
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
© KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved