Welcome to your 'Enchanting Nepal’ tour! Arrive into Kathmandu International Airport. Post customs and immigration, you will be met just outside the arrival hall and get transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is leisure on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast leave from Kathmandu in reserved tourist coach. Drive past Galchhi, and then you reach Syabrubeshi, which is located near China border. On arrival, check-in. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Drive to Dhunche (2000m / 130 km / 6 hrs) or Syabrubesi (1600m / 145 km / 6.5 hrs). Overnight stay Lodge.
Drive to Rasuwagadhi (1800m / 15 km / 45 min from Syabrubesi), then complete immigration & custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet side at Rasuwagadhi, and then continue further drive to Kyirong county (3950m) – 3 hrs / 105 km. Overnight stay Guesthouse
Entire day free for acclimatization. Short treks will be taken in preparation for the Kailash Yatra.
After Breakfast – Drive to Dongba (335 km – 7hrs) en-route passing Thorong La, Paigu-Tso Lake and Brahmaputra River.
Drive towards Mansarovar Lake (7hrs) crossing beautiful places and stay at the shore of the Lake. Fill spiritual water.Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake by vehicle (2 hrs-110 km)
Take holy bath and perform Puja (prayer ritual) at Mansarovar Lake 04:00 PM – Drive to Darchen (2hrs)
After short drive, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yama Dwar. This is starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is 12 kms trek (5-6 hrs). You will visit North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (Charan Sparsh). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Kailash can go back to Darchen and wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama.
Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass and proceed to Zuthulpuk (22 km trek for 7-8 hours trek). This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along with the river to Zuthul-puk.
After short Trek (2 hrs) and reach to the point where the coach will be waiting and we will drive to Darchen and merge with other members who were waiting and drive to Dongba.
Back journey, drive to Kyirong County – 270 km / 5.5 hrs. Overnight stay at Guesthouse
Drive back to Kathmandu via Rasuwagadhi border completing immigration formalities – around 8-10 hr / 265 km.
In the morning, drive to the Kathmandu Airport to board the flight back home.
• Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj.
• 02 Nights decent hotel accommodation in Kathmandu / Nepalgunj with all vegetarian meals.
• Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare.
• Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both way.
• Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board vegetarian meals.
• A/C coach supporting truck for luggage.
• Sleeping mat, Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour.
• Free Duffel Bag.
• Yak for Kailash Parikrama for luggage only.
• Gamow bag, oxygen cylinder.
• Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client.
• GST extra
• Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age
• Food & transport in the any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason
• Evacuation cost
• Still camera/ video camera charges
• Travel insurance
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
• Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
KMM VACATION TOUR INDIA LLP
Sangam vihar Dwarka Mor New Delhi - 110048
Copyrights © 2017 KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved