Upon arrival in Gorakhpur, our tour representative will meet you and assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Later, check into the hotel and retire in the hotel room. In the evening, head straight towards Gorakhpur Temple for Darshan. Stay overnight in the hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, leave for Sunouli by road. The important border crossing between India and Nepal. Enjoy sight seeing at Sunouli. Then resume with your drive towards Lumbini – The birth place of Lord Buddha. This World Heritage site has lots to offer for sightseeing visiting like Bodhi tree and pond, Ashokan Pillar, Pillar Edict of Aśoka, Lumbini Garden, Eternal Peace Flame, Burmese Lokamani Cula Pagoda and Chinese Maitreya Temple. Moving forward head towards Pokhara-The Lake City. Rejoice overnight stay at the hotel in Pokhara
Early board a flight to Jomsom. After reaching Jomsom, settle down in the jeep for a drive Muktinath. Muktinath considered to a sacred placeby devotees of Lord Vishnu located in Muktinath Valley. After conducting Pooja and Darshan at the temple fly back Jomsom. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jomsom.
Next morning after breakfast fly back to Pokhara from Jomsom. On reaching Pokhara settled down at the hotel. After freshen up step out for some sightseeing tour of Pokhara. The major tourist attraction to visit include Poon Hill, Peace Temple, Phewa Tal - the second largest lake of Nepal, International Mountain Museum, Begnas Lake and Barahi temple. Also enjoy sunrise Paragliding in Pokhara. Stay at hotel in Pokhara for overnight.
After breakfast, head towards Manakamana temple for Darshan from Kathmandu. To visit the temple take a cable car ride of 15 to 20 minutes to reach the Temple. After the Darshan at the temple start driving to Kathmandu. Stay the night at the hotel in Kathmandu.
n the morning wake up early and head for the Darshan at the Pashupatinath Temple. The significant Hindu temple is located on the banks of river Bagmati. The temple has been declared as the World heritage site by UNESCO. Some of the other major attractions to visit in Kathmandu include the visit to Guhewari temple, Swayambhunath stupa and the Bouddhanath stupa. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, start for Gorakhpur via Sunouli. After reaching the Gorakhpur Airport board a flight for your onward destination.
• Accommodation in 3 star category Hotel.
• All surface transportation by Deluxe coach.
• Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara flight tickets.
• Jomsom-Muktinath-Jomsom sharing Jeep.
• ACAP fees.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Applicable Airport taxes.
• Return airfare charges.
• Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
• Tips to driver and guides locally.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
All taxes, sightseeing, airfare etc. are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra.
Please note that the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings..
We shall proceed with your booking once we have received the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, we shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels..
Rates are valid till 31st March 2018, except on blackout dates.
Surcharges may apply during fairs, festivals, New Year, Christmas etc.
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
© KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved