As you arrive at the Delhi airport, our representative will receive you and assists while you take a transfer to your first destination, Mussoorie. Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, Mussoorie is a popular hill station of North India. Set at an elevation of 2005 m, Mussoorie is well-known for its scenic beauty, tranquility and lush greenery. Set amid the beautiful snow-capped mountains, Mussoorie is perfect for you and your partner. Stay overnight at the hotel in Mussoorie.
The next morning, there is a local tour planned by Indian Holiday where you will explore a number of local tourist attractions. Mussoorie Lake, the Gun Hills, Kempty Falls, Bhadraj Temples, and Naga Bevata Temple are great attractions of Mussoorie. For recreation, go on a camel ride with your partner. Overnight stay.
After breakfast you have the whole day at your disposal. You can choose to explore the Mall road, the Picture Palace road, check out the various eateries and/or shop in the famous mall road markets. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel
Breakfast at hotel. Today at leisure check out and drive toward Delhi, on arrival transfer to Airport / Railway station to catch your pre booked Flight / Train.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• All Breakfast & Dinner.
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• Evening tea with cookies.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
• 5 % Govt. Service Tax.
• Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
• Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
• Pony charges on direct basis.
• Travel / personal health insurance
• Other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. and anything not specified in cost included.
• 45 or more days before departure : Rs 25% total amount.
• 30 days before departure : 50% of total amount.
• Less than 7 days before departure : 100% of the total amount.
• Advance Booking amount per person – 60% of package cost - Non Refundable
• 80% of package cost before 40 days prior of departure
• 100% of package cost before 25 days prior of departure
• Surcharge will be applicable on the particular dates.
• Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking
• Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or IROE fluctuation.
• International Check in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in/ late checkout subject to availability.
• Rates are not valid during the festivals, fairs, special events, blackout dates, Carnival etc
• Above rates are Nett and Non Commissionable.
• In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in hotel of similar standard.
© KMM Vacation Tour India LLP. All Rights Reserved